Seoul shares gain slightly on hopes for U.S. fiscal talks
SEOUL Dec 27 (Reuters) - Seoul shares edged up in thin trade on Thursday, as investor hopes for progress in U.S. fiscal talks before the year's end offset the effect of stocks going ex-dividend.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) closed up 0.26 percent at 1,987.35 points. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data