Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset the sol's gains
LIMA Dec 27 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the lcoal spot market on Thursday as the sol currency gained 0.16 percent to bid 2.548 per dollar.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |