TREASURIES-Prices hold at lower levels after jobless data
NEW YORK Dec 27 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries prices held steady at lower levels on Thursday after domestic data on first-time filings for unemployment benefits fell to their lowest levels in nearly 4-1/2 years, suggesting the jobs market is healing.
Benchmark 10-year Treasury notes were 6/32 lower at 98-22/32, yielding 1.770 percent, up 2 basis points from late on Wednesday.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source