NYSE resolves issue in processing quotes in 250 securities
Dec 27 (Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange has resolved a brief interruption in processing certain market quotes and trades in about 250 different securities, NYSE Euronext said in a statement.
The exchange said the interruption began at 11:06 a.m. EST and was resolved at 11:19 a.m. EST. The problems concerned "away" market quotes and trades, which refer to orders for NYSE securities placed at other exchanges.
Symbols affected included Sprint, American Express and Blackstone Group.
The NYSE is operated by NYSE Euronext.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins