Pop Milano ends commercial deal with French CIC-Credit Mutuel
MILAN Dec 27 (Reuters) - Italy's mid-tier lender Banca Popolare di Milano said on Thursday it is ending a commercial partnership with French Credit Industriel et Commercial (CIC), part of Credit Mutuel group.
The commercial agreement will be fully terminated by the end of 2013, Banca Popolare said. (Reporting by Francesca Landini. Editing by Steve Scherer.)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat