Pop Milano ends commercial deal with French CIC-Credit Mutuel
MILAN Dec 27 (Reuters) - Italy's mid-tier lender Banca Popolare di Milano said on Thursday it is ending a commercial partnership with French Credit Industriel et Commercial (CIC), part of Credit Mutuel group.
The commercial agreement will be fully terminated by the end of 2013, Banca Popolare said. (Reporting by Francesca Landini. Editing by Steve Scherer.)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |