Pop Milano ends commercial deal with French CIC-Credit Mutuel
MILAN Dec 27 (Reuters) - Italy's mid-tier lender Banca Popolare di Milano said on Thursday it is ending a commercial partnership with French Credit Industriel et Commercial (CIC), part of Credit Mutuel group.
The commercial agreement will be fully terminated by the end of 2013, Banca Popolare said. (Reporting by Francesca Landini. Editing by Steve Scherer.)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California