Pop Milano ends commercial deal with French CIC-Credit Mutuel
MILAN Dec 27 (Reuters) - Italy's mid-tier lender Banca Popolare di Milano said on Thursday it is ending a commercial partnership with French Credit Industriel et Commercial (CIC), part of Credit Mutuel group.
The commercial agreement will be fully terminated by the end of 2013, Banca Popolare said. (Reporting by Francesca Landini. Editing by Steve Scherer.)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park