Ford to invest $773 million across southeast Michigan
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) plans to invest more than $773 million on new equipment and capacity expansions across six manufacturing facilities in southeast Michigan in the United States.
The investment plan is part of its commitment to invest $6.2 billion in U.S. plants by 2015, the automaker said early on Thursday.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters