Ford to invest $773 million across southeast Michigan
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) plans to invest more than $773 million on new equipment and capacity expansions across six manufacturing facilities in southeast Michigan in the United States.
The investment plan is part of its commitment to invest $6.2 billion in U.S. plants by 2015, the automaker said early on Thursday.
(Reporting by Sakthi Prasad in Bangalore; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |