- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Ford to invest $773 million across southeast Michigan
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) plans to invest more than $773 million on new equipment and capacity expansions across six manufacturing facilities in southeast Michigan in the United States.
The investment plan is part of its commitment to invest $6.2 billion in U.S. plants by 2015, the automaker said early on Thursday.
(Reporting by Sakthi Prasad in Bangalore; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this