- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Ford to invest $773 million across southeast Michigan
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) plans to invest more than $773 million on new equipment and capacity expansions across six manufacturing facilities in southeast Michigan in the United States.
The investment plan is part of its commitment to invest $6.2 billion in U.S. plants by 2015, the automaker said early on Thursday.
(Reporting by Sakthi Prasad in Bangalore; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this