Story on Iranian lawyer withdrawn
Please be advised the DUBAI story reporting jailed Iranian lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh has been released is wrong. The source, the opposition Kaleme website, withdrew its story and said she had not been released. The story "Jailed Iranian lawyer Sotoudeh temporarily released: website" has been withdrawn. There will be no substitute story.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study