Chile jobless rate falls to 6.2 percent in Sept-Nov period
SANTIAGO Dec 28 (Reuters) - Chile's jobless rate for the September-November period fell to 6.2 percent, the National Statistics Institute said on Friday.
The unemployment rate was expected to have remained steady at 6.6 percent, according to the median forecast of nine analysts and economists polled by Reuters.
Chile's jobless rate for the September to November period last year was 7.1 percent.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid