Chile jobless rate falls to 6.2 percent in Sept-Nov period
SANTIAGO Dec 28 (Reuters) - Chile's jobless rate for the September-November period fell to 6.2 percent, the National Statistics Institute said on Friday.
The unemployment rate was expected to have remained steady at 6.6 percent, according to the median forecast of nine analysts and economists polled by Reuters.
Chile's jobless rate for the September to November period last year was 7.1 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls