Chilean stocks end the year with gain of 2.9 percent
SANTIAGO Dec 28 (Reuters) - Chile's blue-chip IPSA stock index closed flat on Friday as investors moved around their portfolios in a high-volume, pre-holiday session, leaving its accumulated gain in 2012 at 2.9 percent.
The IPSA rose 3.8 percent in December.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad