- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Chilean stocks end the year with gain of 2.9 percent
SANTIAGO Dec 28 (Reuters) - Chile's blue-chip IPSA stock index closed flat on Friday as investors moved around their portfolios in a high-volume, pre-holiday session, leaving its accumulated gain in 2012 at 2.9 percent.
The IPSA rose 3.8 percent in December.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this