MARKET EYE-SGX Nifty flat; Bharti Infratel debuts
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange unchanged. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan gains 0.43 percent. * Bharti Infratel Ltd debuts after raising about $760 million in India's biggest IPO in two years. Traders expect shares to come under pressure due to concerns about the outlook for mobile tower operators. * Foreign investors sold 1.33 billion rupees of stocks, while domestic institutions bought 1.33 billion rupees of stocks on Thursday, when India's BSE index fell 0.48 percent. * Traders expect market to trade in a narrow range, with select oil marketing companies shares to be traced on talks of hike in diesel prices.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data