Seoul shares flat as investors await U.S. session
SEOUL Dec 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares were rangebound in early morning trade on Friday as investors waited to see if U.S. lawmakers could find a last-minute solution to avoid deep and automatic spending cuts and tax hikes in the new year.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) was up 0.1 percent at 1,988.77 points at 0007 GMT. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |