Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Dec 28 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency weakened slightly to bid 2.548 per dollar.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study