TREASURIES-Prices pare gains on Obama headlines
NEW YORK Dec 28 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries pared price gains on Friday after President Barack Obama was reported as saying that he will offer a new budget plan.
Benchmark 10-year notes were last up 7/32 in price to yield 1.71 percent, after earlier falling to 1.70 percent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |