US CFTC index investment data for Nov
Dec 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission on Friday said:
* US short index investment in commodities rose $4.3 billion to $85.9 billion in November
* US long index investment in commodities rose $7.9 billion to $296.5 billion
* US index net length in commodity markets rose $3.6 billion to $210.6 billion
To see the CFTC data, click on:
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media