Congressional leaders leave White House after 'fiscal cliff' talks
WASHINGTON Dec 28 (Reuters) - U.S. congressional leaders left the White House on Friday afternoon without making public statements, after meeting with President Barack Obama about "fiscal cliff" negotiations.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped