Obama to discuss 'fiscal cliff' on NBC's "Meet the Press"
WASHINGTON Dec 28 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will discuss the last-minute negotiations to avert the "fiscal cliff" during an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday, the network said in a statement.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials