Angola leaves benchmark rate unchanged at 10.25 pct
LISBON Dec 29 (Reuters) - Angola's central bank has left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at 10.25 percent for the 11th consecutive month.
The bank said in a statement that its monetary policy committee had met on Friday and reached the decision to leave the rate unchanged after analysing indicators on inflation and economic growth from November. (Reporting by Shrikesh Laxmidas; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead