Angola leaves benchmark rate unchanged at 10.25 pct
LISBON Dec 29 (Reuters) - Angola's central bank has left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at 10.25 percent for the 11th consecutive month.
The bank said in a statement that its monetary policy committee had met on Friday and reached the decision to leave the rate unchanged after analysing indicators on inflation and economic growth from November. (Reporting by Shrikesh Laxmidas; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter