Angola leaves benchmark rate unchanged at 10.25 pct
LISBON Dec 29 (Reuters) - Angola's central bank has left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at 10.25 percent for the 11th consecutive month.
The bank said in a statement that its monetary policy committee had met on Friday and reached the decision to leave the rate unchanged after analysing indicators on inflation and economic growth from November. (Reporting by Shrikesh Laxmidas; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset