Russian jet splits apart after landing, none killed - airport
MOSCOW Dec 29 (Reuters) - A Russian jet with 11 crew and no passengers board went off a runway and split into three pieces after landing at Moscow's Vnukovo airport but nobody was killed, an airport spokeswoman said.
There may have been injuries among crew of the Tupolev Tu-204 jet, spokeswoman Yelena Krylova said in televised comments.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N