Russian jet splits apart after landing, none killed - airport
MOSCOW Dec 29 (Reuters) - A Russian jet with 11 crew and no passengers board went off a runway and split into three pieces after landing at Moscow's Vnukovo airport but nobody was killed, an airport spokeswoman said.
There may have been injuries among crew of the Tupolev Tu-204 jet, spokeswoman Yelena Krylova said in televised comments.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'