Passenger jet goes off runway outside Moscow, catches fire -Ifax
MOSCOW Dec 29 (Reuters) - A passenger plane ran off an airport runway outside Moscow on Saturday and caught fire, the Interfax news agency reported, citing police.
There was no immediate word on the type of plane or how many people were aboard. An initial report from Interfax said the plane had landed hard on a highway.
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers