- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
Syria mediator says choice between "hell" and political process
MOSCOW Dec 29 (Reuters) - The international mediator who has struggled to end Syria's conflict said on Saturday that the alternative to a political process in the Middle Eastern country is "hell".
"If the only alternative is hell or a political process, then all of us have to work continuously toward the political process," U.N.-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi said after talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this