- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
Syria mediator says choice between "hell" and political process
MOSCOW Dec 29 (Reuters) - The international mediator who has struggled to end Syria's conflict said on Saturday that the alternative to a political process in the Middle Eastern country is "hell".
"If the only alternative is hell or a political process, then all of us have to work continuously toward the political process," U.N.-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi said after talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this