- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
Qatar Q3 real GDP climbs 3.9 pct from a year ago
DUBAI Dec 30 (Reuters) - Qatar's gross domestic product, adjusted for inflation, rose 3.9 percent from a year earlier in the third quarter of this year, the statistics authority said on Sunday.
GDP expanded 1.7 percent from the previous quarter.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this