Qatar Q3 real GDP climbs 3.9 pct from a year ago
DUBAI Dec 30 (Reuters) - Qatar's gross domestic product, adjusted for inflation, rose 3.9 percent from a year earlier in the third quarter of this year, the statistics authority said on Sunday.
GDP expanded 1.7 percent from the previous quarter.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'