Explosions across Iraq kill at least 10, wound 46-police
BAGHDAD Dec 31 (Reuters) - Explosions across Iraq killed at least 10 people and wounded 46 on Monday, police said.
Seven people from the same family were killed by bomb blasts near their home in the town of Mussayab, south of Baghdad. Bombs also went off in the cities of Hilla and Kirkuk in the north.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats