Explosions across Iraq kill at least 10, wound 46-police
BAGHDAD Dec 31 (Reuters) - Explosions across Iraq killed at least 10 people and wounded 46 on Monday, police said.
Seven people from the same family were killed by bomb blasts near their home in the town of Mussayab, south of Baghdad. Bombs also went off in the cities of Hilla and Kirkuk in the north.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic