Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, New World Development drops
HONG KONG Dec 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open weaker on Monday, dragged down by a 1.5 percent decline in New World Development in the last trading session of the year.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 22,584.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent lower.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions