Canpotex reaches potash supply deal with China at discount
WINNIPEG, Manitoba Dec 31 (Reuters) - North American potash producers have struck a six-month agreement to supply the crop nutrient to a subsidiary of China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd at a sharp US$70 per tonne discount from the last contract price.
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore sales agency for Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, Mosaic Co and Agrium Inc , said it would supply Sinofert Fertilizer Macao Commercial Offshore Ltd with 1 million tonnes of potash for the first half of 2013.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Ukraine calls 'Easter truce' as separatists hold firm |