Samsung Heavy says $471 mln hydrocarbon storage vessel order cancelled
SEOUL Dec 31 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Monday that it received a cancellation for an order for a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit worth 505 billion won ($471.71 million).
The order for the hydrocarbon storage vessel, received in June 2007, was from an unidentified Asian firm. ($1 = 1070.5750 Korean won) (Reporting by Somang Yang; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea