Samsung Heavy says $471 mln hydrocarbon storage vessel order cancelled
SEOUL Dec 31 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Monday that it received a cancellation for an order for a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit worth 505 billion won ($471.71 million).
The order for the hydrocarbon storage vessel, received in June 2007, was from an unidentified Asian firm. ($1 = 1070.5750 Korean won) (Reporting by Somang Yang; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |