Samsung Heavy says $471 mln hydrocarbon storage vessel order cancelled
SEOUL Dec 31 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Monday that it received a cancellation for an order for a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit worth 505 billion won ($471.71 million).
The order for the hydrocarbon storage vessel, received in June 2007, was from an unidentified Asian firm. ($1 = 1070.5750 Korean won) (Reporting by Somang Yang; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data