BRIEF-Silvermere Energy says pipeline in Mustang Island remains shut down
LONDON Dec 31 (Reuters) - Silvermere Energy PLC : * Update on the sales of oil and gas from its mustang island 818-l field * Main interconnect pipeline operated by Exxon Mobil remains shut down * Pipeline remains shut down as a result of the repair work being carried out
on it taking longer than expected * It is anticipated that the pipeline will be restored to operation in the near
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote