BRIEF-Smith & Nephew confirms CFO to resign
LONDON Dec 31 (Reuters) - Smith & Nephew PLC : * Company confirms that adrian hennah will resign as CFO with effect from close
of business today.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls