BRIEF-Smith & Nephew confirms CFO to resign
LONDON Dec 31 (Reuters) - Smith & Nephew PLC : * Company confirms that adrian hennah will resign as CFO with effect from close
of business today.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ