- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Obama says fiscal cliff deal in sight, not done yet
WASHINGTON Dec 31 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Monday said it appeared a deal on the "fiscal cliff" was within sight but it was not complete yet.
"Today it appears that an agreement to prevent this New Year's tax hike is within sight, but it is not done," Obama said at the White House. "There are still issues left to resolve, but we're hopeful that Congress can get it done, but it's not done."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this