Pennsylvania Governor Corbett to Announce Filing of Lawsuit against NCAA for Sanctions against Penn State University
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130101:nPnDC35483 Harrisburg - Governor Tom Corbett will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 2, in the Alumni Fireside Lounge of the Nittany Lion Inn in State College. Corbett will announce that he is filing a federal lawsuit against the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) for its sanctions against Penn State University. Date/Time: Wednesday, Jan 2 - 11 a.m. Location: Fireside Lounge - Nittany Lion Inn, 200 W. Park Ave., State College, PA 16803 Note: Credentialed media only Media contact:Kevin Harley, 717-783-1116 /PRNewswire-USNewswire -- Jan. 1, 2013/ SOURCE Pennsylvania Office of the Governor
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats