No decision when House will vote on fiscal cliff bill: Cantor
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Republican leader of the U.S. House of Representatives said on Tuesday no decision has been made on when his chamber will vote on the Senate-passed "fiscal cliff" bill.
"We have not made a decision yet," House Republican Leader Eric Cantor told Reuters at the U.S. Capitol. Cantor said such a decision would be made soon, however. It could come as early as later in the day.
The House was to reconvene at noon ET/1700 GMT.
(This story was corrected to drop reference to Cantor emerging from Boehner office)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales