FOR MEDIA ONLY: Boeing Holding Conference Call on January 30 about Fourth-Quarter Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130102:nPnCG35759 Boeing (NYSE: BA) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 on Wednesday, January 30 at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time. At 10:30 a.m., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will discuss the results during a conference call that will be webcast. Media within the U.S. should dial 1-800-553-0318 to participate in the call. Media outside the U.S. should dial 612-332-0637. The pass code for both is Boeing. The webcast, which will include presentation slides used during the call, will be available at http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/financial/. Instructions for accessing it will also be available on that site. An audio replay will become available approximately one hour after the call ends. It will be accessible by dialing 1-800-475-6701 within the U.S. or 320-365-3844 from outside. The pass code for both is 275319. The replay will remain available for one week. Boeing Capital Corp.'s financial results will also be issued January 30. CONTACT: Boeing Corporate Communications (312) 544-2002 /PRNewswire/ -- Jan. 2, 2013/ SOURCE Boeing
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'