Duke Energy Corp. to redeem $300 million in QUIPS
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130102:nPnCL35914 CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy today announced that on Feb. 1, the company will redeem a series of preferred securities, known as QUIPS, issued by a financing trust owned by its subsidiary Progress Energy, Inc. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO ) The redemption covers the entire issue of FPC Capital I 7.10 percent Cumulative Quarterly Income Preferred Securities (NYSE: FPCPRA), with a face value of $300 million. As the securities are being redeemed at par, security holders will receive $25 per preferred security held, plus accrued and unpaid distributions in the amount of $0.374722 per preferred security, payable upon presentation on the redemption date of Feb. 1, 2013. Call notices for this issue are being mailed today by The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A., as trustee. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Duke Energy is a Fortune 250 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available at: www.duke-energy.com. MEDIA CONTACT: Jennifer Zajac Phone: 980-373-9242 24-Hour: 800-559-3853 ANALYSTS: Bob Drennan 704-382-4070 Bill Currens 704-382-1603 SOURCE Duke Energy
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push