Dubai telco du signs $100 mln financing deal
DUBAI Jan 2 (Reuters) - Dubai's Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Co, or du, has signed a $100 million financing deal with Standard Chartered to shore up liquidity, the company said on Wednesday.
The financing, and other debt facilities secured recently, would give the firm flexibility to fund future growth of its business, du said in a statement on Dubai's bourse.
The statement did not provide terms such as pricing for the deal or when it matures.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |