Fannie Mae to sell 5-yr benchmark notes on Jan 3 - source
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source will sell new five-year benchmark notes due Feb. 8, 2018 on Thursday, said a market source on Wednesday.
The joint lead managers on the swale are Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
Settlement is Jan. 7.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales