Fannie Mae to sell 5-yr benchmark notes on Jan 3 - source
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source will sell new five-year benchmark notes due Feb. 8, 2018 on Thursday, said a market source on Wednesday.
The joint lead managers on the swale are Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
Settlement is Jan. 7.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape