REG-Diageo PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 5.6.1 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules Diageo plc - Voting Rights and Capital With reference to Paragraph 5.6.1 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules Diageo plc (the "Company") would like to notify the market of the following: The Company's issued capital consists of 2,754,146,241 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") with voting rights, which includes 245,793,462 Ordinary Shares held in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 2,508,352,779 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 2 January 2013 END
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |