American Tower Corporation to Deliver Keynote at the 2013 Citi Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130102:nBw025278a BOSTON--(Business Wire)-- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Jim Taiclet, is scheduled to deliver a keynote at the 2013 Citi Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. PST (11:15 a.m. EST). The live audio webcast link will be available on the Company's website, www.americantower.com. American Tower is a leading independent global owner, operator and developer of wireless communications sites. American Tower currently owns and operates over 50,000 communications sites in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru, South Africa and Uganda. For more information about American Tower, please visit www.americantower.com. American Tower Corporation: Leah Stearns, 617-375-7500 Vice President, Investor Relations & Capital Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media