Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Jan 2 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Struggling Japanese TV maker Sharp Corp is considering raising more than 100 billion yen ($1.16 billion) this spring to bolster its capital base, the Yomiuri newspaper reported on Tuesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |