Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Jan 2 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Struggling Japanese TV maker Sharp Corp is considering raising more than 100 billion yen ($1.16 billion) this spring to bolster its capital base, the Yomiuri newspaper reported on Tuesday.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official