- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Mexican stocks rise 1.03 pct, following fiscl cliff deal in U.S.
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Jan 2 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index rose more than 1 percent on Wednesday, as investors welcomed the news of a last-minute "fiscal cliff" deal in the U.S Congress on Tuesday night.
The index was up 1.03 percent in early morning trading.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this