Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol currency gains
LIMA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday to offset gains made by the sol currency, which is trading around its highest level in more than 16 years.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee