Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol currency gains
LIMA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday to offset gains made by the sol currency, which is trading around its highest level in more than 16 years.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter