Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol currency gains
LIMA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday to offset gains made by the sol currency, which is trading around its highest level in more than 16 years.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions