Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol currency gains
LIMA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday to offset gains made by the sol currency, which is trading around its highest level in more than 16 years.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media