Peru's central bank buys $40 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.552 per dollar.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia