Peru's central bank buys $40 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.552 per dollar.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades