US muni bond sales up 32 pct to $367 bln in 2012--Thomson Reuters report
Jan 2 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond sales climbed to $367 billion in 2012, up 32 percent over 2011 but lagging 2010's record-setting $430 billion of debt sold, according to Thomson Reuters data released on Wednesday.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the top bookrunning underwriter in the $3.7 trillion muni market with 462 deals totaling $53 billion.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds