US muni bond sales up 32 pct to $367 bln in 2012--Thomson Reuters report
Jan 2 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond sales climbed to $367 billion in 2012, up 32 percent over 2011 but lagging 2010's record-setting $430 billion of debt sold, according to Thomson Reuters data released on Wednesday.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the top bookrunning underwriter in the $3.7 trillion muni market with 462 deals totaling $53 billion.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran