US muni bond sales up 32 pct to $367 bln in 2012--Thomson Reuters report
Jan 2 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond sales climbed to $367 billion in 2012, up 32 percent over 2011 but lagging 2010's record-setting $430 billion of debt sold, according to Thomson Reuters data released on Wednesday.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the top bookrunning underwriter in the $3.7 trillion muni market with 462 deals totaling $53 billion.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes