Johnson & Johnson Announces Quarterly Dividend for First Quarter 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130102:nPnNY35593 NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend for the first quarter of 2013 of $0.61 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable on March 12, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Feb. 26, 2013. The ex-dividend date is Feb. 22, 2013. About Johnson & Johnson Caring for the world, one person at a time...inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 129,000 employees at more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. SOURCE Johnson & Johnson Press Contact: Al Wasilewski, +1(732) 524-1130, or +1(732) 447-5918 (M); or Investor Contacts: Louise Mehrotra, +1(732) 524-6491, or Lesley Fishman, +1(732) 524-3922
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |