Old Mutual to sell five affiliates worth $12 bln
JOHANNESBURG Jan 2 (Reuters) - Insurer Old Mutual said on Wednesday it plans to sell five of its U.S. affiliates to their respective senior management teams.
"These businesses had combined assets under management of $12 billion as at 30 Sept. 2012," it said
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia