Old Mutual to sell five affiliates worth $12 bln
JOHANNESBURG Jan 2 (Reuters) - Insurer Old Mutual said on Wednesday it plans to sell five of its U.S. affiliates to their respective senior management teams.
"These businesses had combined assets under management of $12 billion as at 30 Sept. 2012," it said
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC