Old Mutual to sell five affiliates worth $12 bln
JOHANNESBURG Jan 2 (Reuters) - Insurer Old Mutual said on Wednesday it plans to sell five of its U.S. affiliates to their respective senior management teams.
"These businesses had combined assets under management of $12 billion as at 30 Sept. 2012," it said
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |