Imation buys storage systems provider Nexsan for $120 million
(Reuters) - Storage and data security company Imation Corp bought Nexsan Corp, a privately held provider of disk-based storage systems, for about $120 million in cash and stock.
Imation will pay $105 million in cash and $15 million in stock, the company said in a statement.
Shares of Imation closed at $4.67 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane