Imation buys storage systems provider Nexsan for $120 million
(Reuters) - Storage and data security company Imation Corp bought Nexsan Corp, a privately held provider of disk-based storage systems, for about $120 million in cash and stock.
Imation will pay $105 million in cash and $15 million in stock, the company said in a statement.
Shares of Imation closed at $4.67 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |