Hillary Clinton leaves New York hospital with family, aide
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was driven away from New York-Presbyterian hospital on Wednesday with her husband, Bill, and daughter, Chelsea, and an aide, a Reuters photographer witnessed.
The four of them left the building and entered the same vehicle, which drove away.
It was unclear where she was going or whether she was discharged from the hospital, where she was admitted for treatment of a blood clot.
A hospital spokeswoman has directed all comment on Clinton to the State Department.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |