Hillary Clinton leaves New York hospital with family, aide
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was driven away from New York-Presbyterian hospital on Wednesday with her husband, Bill, and daughter, Chelsea, and an aide, a Reuters photographer witnessed.
The four of them left the building and entered the same vehicle, which drove away.
It was unclear where she was going or whether she was discharged from the hospital, where she was admitted for treatment of a blood clot.
A hospital spokeswoman has directed all comment on Clinton to the State Department.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement